Enter at your own risk.

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Birdie loves her plumage!

I must tell you about this,what I think is a chickadee is hanging around my door.Awhile back we tore down a wall with mirrors and they are still hanging around outside under the step.

Please don't mind the mess and the shape of the ladus,hopefully that will be fixed up this summer.

I woke up this morning and was putting the dog out for his piddle and I was hearing this lil squeak squeak. Was thinking,now what is that noise? Just put the dog out and got Makayla ready for school,blah blah blah...

As we were ready to go out the door,was hearing it again,those cute lil squeaks. Looked out and this lil chickadee looking at herself and fluttering around the mirrors. She did this all day! Just left around 6:30 for the night.
She even looked at her new best friend in the pouring rain, just gave herself a lil shake here and there.

Well I had to take a video of it and wanted to share it with yahs.Hope you enjoy it.

~smiles~

Here is a link,just in case you cannot see the one below.

http://img.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vidmg.photobucket.com/albums/v205/sherax/100_1699.flv


8 comments:

Phoenix5 said...

It may just be my glitchy browser, but the video is a featureless white box... even my cursor doesn't know it's there, and it usually can sense what I can't see on a web page! LOL! Maybe try posting the link in text form so we can copy and paste it to get directly to the original video source?

Heather! said...

Awe,crap..thanks for letting me know!Will fix it..I see it,wonder if it is because I loaded it from my computer?

Burfica said...

that is so dang cute. I love watching animals and what they do.

Heather! said...

It is cute ! She was out there again this morning and when ever no one is around to scare her away.

I love birds anyways.Used to have 15! lol What was I thinking?

haha

Phoenix5 said...

I still can't see it, so it must be my browser... which is getting glitchier by the day. Just had a virus infection masquerading as an ANTI-VIRUS program!!! It's now removed, but my browser hasn't recovered yet, it seems!

Oh well...

Happy Mother's Day!

Heather! said...

Thanks Phoenix!

Biddie said...

That is so cute! I know all about bird love..Calling my house is like making a call to the rain forest! lol. Mind you, I only have 4 of em :)

Phoenix5 said...

YAY! I finally got to see it! That was cute! THanks for sharing!