Enter at your own risk.

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Great news!

I have great news regarding my son Matthew!

He will be getting ABA therpy for autistic children,this is very intensive teaching and something I could have never been able to afford on my own.

I tell you this is an answer to my prayers!

The two ladies have been working in the home for about a month or so and have noticed Matthew has been trying to speak. Also he has been getting the beginning of some words out! And signing too.

I fully believe in God and he has many loving being out there,that do help us. I am very thankful to them all.

YAY!

http://www.autism.net.au/Autism_ABA.htm

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20080320/WFIVE_CarlysStory_080320/20080322?hub=WFive

5 comments:

Biddie said...

This is awesome news, Heather!

Big, big, hugs,
Biddie

Heather! said...

Oops,forgot this info,those two ladies that just began working at the home,are the ones who know ABA therpy.

Phoenix5 said...

That's great news! So glad to hear that some help is getting to kids with autism somewhere in Canada! All the best!

Burfica said...

That is AMAZING news!!!! Congratulations!!!!

Heather! said...

~Smiles~