Enter at your own risk.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Hi everyone

I am still around, just don't have much to talk about right now. Been feeling a bit bleck that past few days,think I may be getting a sore throat along with it. O yay!

I have just finished painting my kitchen and putting new floor down,previously I had a brown and burgandy kitchen! The brown looked like baby poop....

*grin*

It is all nice and bright now, just have to get new counter top,but that will be another time.Been asking for a money tree...but the trees don't seem to want to give it. Tsk!

Hope all is well for who ever pops in.

Heather xo

5 comments:

Biddie said...

I was just popping in to see if you were back. I haven't been around much yet, either. Too much stuff going on and feeling icky myself.
Glad to hear that you got rid of the baby poop colours. I want to lay a new floor down, too, but we just put the carpet in about 6 months ago. Besides, when I say that I would like to put down a new floor, I really mean Shawn :)
Did you have a good birthday? I forget if I asked you or not.
How is everything else? Did you finally get some nice weather?

Heather! said...

Was nice,chilly and had a lil snow and rain.Just ick today!

Phoenix5 said...

Nice to see you back! And thanks for your comments on my blog!

Burfica said...

if you ever find a money tree let me know cuz I need 3 of them. lol

Heather! said...

Hi there,

Sure thing will let yahs know!

;0)