Enter at your own risk.

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Randoms thoughts on this wintery Saturday.

Woke up today feeling more energetic than usual,well I'm taking advantage of that and doing laundry. You know what? I hate folding socks,always seems to be a pair that has broken up and left into the sock void. Then there are too many socks that "look" alike but they don't match,the fibers are different or one is longer than the other. Mystery of the sock world.

Like in my previous post, I am feeling bored and a slight bit of cabin fever and just fusterated with myself, been walking to the fridge a bit too often. FOOD,is my friend and my worst enemy! I go threw spurts,that I can do good for months at a time,loose some weight and start to feel healthier and better about myself. Then, I get extreme fatigue and achy muscels...or boredom comes in. Food fixes that boredom and fixes that fusturation,only temporary. Sounds like a visious cycle eh? It is.

One of these days I will break it,something I really have to reflect on if I want to be a healthier gal. Eating well,really does make an impact on moods.

My sweet lil chihuahua,love him like family and would never give up on the lil fella,but. Just about every moring I wake up,he has left me a pressie of poo and piddle. He knows he shouldn't be doing it,he gives me that cute lil look and the ears go back. "Don't be mad at me".

Sighhh, I just clean it up put him out side to do his morning thing. A nice size kennel for sleep is looking good.

Ta ta for now and thanks for reading.

4 comments:

Biddie said...

Ruby still leaves me pressies, too. Mind you, only in the bathroom, and only on paper. Try as I might, I can't get her to it outside. Well, im the summer, but in the snow,rain or cold weather?
Forget it.
I have the whole love/hate thing with food, too. I long for the days when I was skinny...

Heather! said...

Lets just aim for healthy!

Have a good day B.

*hugs*

Christine said...

Nice to meet you, Heather. I came over from Biddie's blog.

Heather! said...

Thanks again everyone for the welcomes.

*waves*