Enter at your own risk.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Where to start?

I signed up to here months ago but had no idea where to start. I have always enjoyed writing,but not the greatest at it,so perhaps this place after time will help me along.You will also notice,I am a miserable speller! I use google for my personal dictionary!

Well,I have been stalling to start here because I had and still have no idea where to start,so I will start with my rambles.

At the moment,I am struggling to get myself healthier and too loose weight. What is it with food, it replaces lonleiness,love and picks the moods right up. Until I look in the mirror! *smiles*

Other wise I am happy,I live in a nice home out in the country,have my privacy,but my inlaws live up stairs,not too bad.I have my own entry,and all the other stuff. They are pretty easy to live with.Just nervous one of these days,I wil have my butt hanging out and papa in law come in the door and see it all hanging out. I think he will be more devestated than me!

Well until next time.

I will get more into life and soul.

Heather xo

9 comments:

Biddie said...

Yay! I am the first one here!
I am SO glad that you are finally here. You rock, Heather!

Heather! said...

You are fast! Glad to have you here too!

Why? said...

Of course I am! I have been waiting for this for ages.
I am so excited..I want all of my friends to get to know you...Now you and Heidi are both here..My two best friends...
I added you to Shawn's blog roll, too. Oops. I'm signed on as him now :)

Heather! said...

haha ok :)

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

Welcome to blogland.

Heather! said...

Thanks :0)

FOUR DINNERS said...

You start around here.

Have fun babe. We're not all nuts - admittedly I don't include me in that statement ;-)

Happy bloggin'

stinkypaw said...

Welcome to Blogsville! Hope you'll enjoy the ride! Have fun!

(Here from Biddie)

jAMiE said...

Enjoy yourself...you'll find a great group of people will be reading your blog...i will be one of them.

Welcome!